Battery manager

goldwingnut

Reaction score
After installing the lib 3 v2, I cannot find the battery manager. Maybe I'm just ignorant, so could someone point me in the right direction, please.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
It has been a while since I ran the ROM on my DX but check under about phone, battery usage...if this doesn't work, you can download the app "battery monitor" by Simmo and when you tap the screen widget, it should take you to the battery stats / usage.

PappaFloyd

Reaction score
After installing the lib 3 v2, I cannot find the battery manager. Maybe I'm just ignorant, so could someone point me in the right direction, please.

If you're talking about viewing battery useage and stats go Settings > Applications > Battery Stats I believe. Do you mean something else?

BodyBagz

Reaction score
On Liberty 3.0, do this to get to the Battery Stats screen....Settings--->About Phone--->Battery Use.

OP
goldwingnut

goldwingnut

Reaction score
NOT Battery Usage,..............Battery Manager - set type of battery usage, i.e. Performance mode, Night mode, etc...

Jeremiah.

Reaction score
NOT Battery Usage,..............Battery Manager - set type of battery usage, i.e. Performance mode, Night mode, etc...

Battery Manager was a Moto app. There are no built in alternatives in Liberty. I hear something is in the works for the customizer, but I've not seen anything lately.