Battery Icon Problem

murawski1315

Reaction score
So i rooted my D3, and used the ROM toolbox (originally for the D2) to change the battery icons. I dont have a serious problem, but the battery icons only change in 20% increments now, which is kind of annoying.

Anyone have an idea as to how I can get back to stock icons (there is no option for that in the app) or how I can get it to function in 10% increments?

Thanks for the help.

Yonnor

I r Teh Greetest
Reaction score
Or run this script. (from your computer with your phone on USB)

It's a modified Battery Icon but it looks very nice. :)

Bullitt6996

Reaction score
If the ROM toolbox is a stand alone app you could try uninstalling then re install. But I'm thinking you could undo it in the settings if you go a little deeper with it. An sbf flash would work but you'd be back at square one.

Sent from my DROID3

Darksthour

Reaction score
Anyone else install the script and get a messed up looking lockscreen? Also if the OTA comes out as a leak and I update my phone with these mods will it mess up?

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

kinjo28

Reaction score
yeah i did tbh app replac lock screen with sliders a battery icon on the right and a circle with a downwords arrow . darndist thing..

nokturnihs

Reaction score
Try deleting the changes from where root stores changes.
Can't remember the path but using root explorer should do the trick. Might wanna look here to find it too...
Http://lmgtfy.com

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

JoeHockey

Reaction score
So i rooted my D3, and used the ROM toolbox (originally for the D2) to change the battery icons. I dont have a serious problem, but the battery icons only change in 20% increments now, which is kind of annoying.

Anyone have an idea as to how I can get back to stock icons (there is no option for that in the app) or how I can get it to function in 10% increments?

Thanks for the help.

I tried this yesterday with the Droid3 toolbox...all I wanted was a better looking battery indicator...and bricked my phone! Had to sbf back. No clue what went wrong, it just hung as soon as I made the change and then wouldn't boot at all.

butcher98

Reaction score
I had the exact thing happen to me with the TBH D3 toolbox. Its a bummer, really the only reason I got it.

tjkriegel

Reaction score
It hangs because there is not enough room in system to complete the swap. Make some room by moving something out (ex. /system/media/bootanimation.zip) to the sdcard, apply the battery you want, then place the moved file or files back into the system directory.

nutpn

Reaction score
1% battery

Theys a 1% battery zip running around and it works great,just flash in clockwork

shane1

Reaction score
ive noticed with the d3 toolbox you just have to be realy patient. i learned that the hard way lol. if you give it time it works my only problem with it is the font changer doesnt work so i use jrummys toolbox for that

butcher98

Reaction score
It hangs because there is not enough room in system to complete the swap. Make some room by moving something out (ex. /system/media/bootanimation.zip) to the sdcard, apply the battery you want, then place the moved file or files back into the system directory.
That did the trick, Thanks