Batch upload to facebook?

OCDroid

Reaction score
I've tried everything I can think of. Is there a way to batch upload to Facebook?

OP
O

OCDroid

Reaction score
No one uploads more than one photo at a time to facebook? I'd like to make a new album and upload multiple pics to it at once. Is a third party app the only way to do it?

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Don't think its possible on your phone. If you upload one at a time they will go into the same album. "Mobile upload" I believe. Once that's done I think you can edit the album through your PC

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Droid Forums

OP
O

OCDroid

Reaction score
Hmmm. I've a sneaking suspicion that iPhone users can do so now with the Facebook camera app. Anyways. Just wanted to make sure I'm not missing something obvious. I know there's third party apps out there, it just seems like there should be a way to do it from the fb app or the gallery. Thanks anyway. I'll probably just cave and install another app. What's one more when I now have about 800 anyways. :)

angelman

Reaction score
Friendcaster app allows you to do this. You can multi select image in the gallery and upload them to a specified album or create a new album.

OP
O

OCDroid

Reaction score
That's welcome news about friend caster. I used tweetcaster for a bit and never had any problems with it. I used speedy uploader yesterday and it did well. I'll give friend caster a try next time, though. Thanks