BAMF Sense 3.0 RC4 7/03/11

Mike1970

Reaction score
My battery seems to have gotten worse. Although I like this ROM and have two batteries. Voice mail don't show up unless I restart and don't reset when checked.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

dethanb

Reaction score
BAMF Sense 3.0 RC4 vs...

G'Day to you all,

I've read this post, and I've seen BAMF Sense 3.0 RC4, BAMF Sense 3.0 RC4.9 and I've also seen a link to BAMF Sense 3.0 RC5.

Is RC4.9 and RC5 the same, and should I update to one of these newer versions? I "just" finished loading RC4 (read the post during the updates), but I'd rather have the latest and greatest, and of course the least errors with the latest updates.

Gatsi..
~ Dethanb

jacrx17

Reaction score
Ive been having issues with my answer screen, where someone calls me and I get the screen as if I'm already on the call, end call option only. And there's no way for me to answer, anyone have this issue our know how to fix it?

Also sometimes I get the option to answer or ignore but most often I dont

After SOme Searching I Found The Solution To This Issue, According To a thread in thunderboltforums.com, the issue is with the Mr.Number (caller ID) app that conflicts with gingerbread and sense 3.0 lockscreen, I disabled the app and called my phone about a dozen times while unlocked and locked and no longer had that issue

Sent from my TB (not the virus) using DroidForums

minosti

Reaction score
Weather fix

Could someone please provide a step by step to applying the weather fix? I've rooted and installed the ROM in this thread, patched the radio, but no idea how to apply the fix. Please advise.

Jaxpr3394

Reaction score
Ive been having issues with my answer screen, where someone calls me and I get the screen as if I'm already on the call, end call option only. And there's no way for me to answer, anyone have this issue our know how to fix it?

After SOme Searching I Found The Solution To This Issue, According To a thread in thunderboltforums.com, the issue is with the Mr.Number (caller ID) app that conflicts with gingerbread and sense 3.0 lockscreen, I disabled the app and called my phone about a dozen times while unlocked and locked and no longer had that issue

How do you disable that app? My thunderbolt isn't letting me make calls or answer calls now after a couple of days of running this ROM. I updated the radio and everything and it was working fine when I first did everything.

jacrx17

Reaction score

How do you disable that app? My thunderbolt isn't letting me make calls or answer calls now after a couple of days of running this ROM. I updated the radio and everything and it was working fine when I first did everything.

Did you download the app? Its called mr.number caller id, I always used it and once I uninstalled it the call screen problems went away

Sent From My TB (Not The Virus) using Droid Forums

Jaxpr3394

Reaction score

Did you download the app? Its called mr.number caller id, I always used it and once I uninstalled it the call screen problems went away

Ahh, my apologies, I read that wrong. No, I don't have that installed, but I am still experiencing said problems. Force closing when in call and not letting me answer calls. :(

jacrx17

Reaction score

Ahh, my apologies, I read that wrong. No, I don't have that installed, but I am still experiencing said problems. Force closing when in call and not letting me answer calls. :(

Maybe try downloading it and activate it, do a test call and then uninstall it, just thinking that might fix it since it fixed mine, haven't had an issue since I removed it

jeberger2007

Reaction score
Hey, I really like this ROM. I've tired out a few of them, but I get a lot random reboots. I figured out one was when I accessed a certain menu in a game it would just power off. Other than that its just totally random.

Anyone else having random reboot issues. I've tried to Fix Permission from Rom Mang. as well as the reboot.

I think I'm at the point where I'm going to do a total re-wipe to factor. Re-root. and then reapply this rom. If anyone can save me the hassle of a total wipe please let me know. These random reboots are driving me nuts!

OP
WoZzY

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Hey, I really like this ROM. I've tired out a few of them, but I get a lot random reboots. I figured out one was when I accessed a certain menu in a game it would just power off. Other than that its just totally random.

Anyone else having random reboot issues. I've tried to Fix Permission from Rom Mang. as well as the reboot.

I think I'm at the point where I'm going to do a total re-wipe to factor. Re-root. and then reapply this rom. If anyone can save me the hassle of a total wipe please let me know. These random reboots are driving me nuts!

Yes that dev team has the issue with there latest release I will be posting it after I download it Because you have to be a member of there dev site to get it

jeberger2007

Reaction score

Yes that dev team has the issue with there latest release I will be posting it after I download it Because you have to be a member of there dev site to get it

Great, do you know how close they are to releasing?

Mike1970

Reaction score
Is it just me or is it this ROM when using gps navigation you have to dl text to speach from market for turn by turn. But I don't like that one, the one that is normally with app is more direct with info, instead of just saying eg. (Take next exit). When normally it would say what is on the exit sign with exit number etc.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums