audio streamed channel like lithium on XM

CYBER DROIID

Reaction score
Lithium channel which is 838 on direct tv and 24 on XM radio.

Im looking for a streamed channel like lithium to play in my car while driving . "Alternative, grunge, 90s rock type stuff.
Example = Nirvana

Anyone have any suggestions?

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Not on the Droid....But I do have that a preset in my Truck :)

Essex

Reaction score

Im looking for a streamed channel like lithium to play in my car while driving . "Alternative, grunge, 90s rock type stuff.
Example = Nirvana

why not just use pandora and make the radio station you want? Just put in all the bands you really dig and it'll be pretty close to what you hear on lithium.

OP
CYBER DROIID

CYBER DROIID

Reaction score

Example = Nirvana

why not just use pandora and make the radio station you want? Just put in all the bands you really dig and it'll be pretty close to what you hear on lithium.

Good idea Thank You sir..........:reddroid:

zasran

Reaction score
Several apps exist that let you stream audio:

- Pandora (Pandora Radio - Listen to Free Internet Radio, Find New Music already mentioned)

- Last.fm (Last.fm - Listen to free music with internet radio and the largest music catalogue online somewhat similar to Pandora)

- iheartradio (http://iheartradio.com/ plays actual radio stations)

- Google listen (podcasts etc.)

- TuneWiki (find and listen to music)

- Grooveshark - only for VIP (i.e. paying) Grooveshark - Listen to Free Music Online - Internet Radio - Free MP3 Streaming users but you can stream anything unlike padora or last.fm where you have limited control over what's playing

- Music, Downloads, Music Videos, Lyrics and Photos - Rhapsody has a beta program, as far as I can tell streaming will be available for paying customers only (but you can stream anything), see Rhapsody | Facebook

I use Pandora and Last.fm all the time, don't have much experience with others. There are yet more apps in the market...

Any other favourite music streaming apps?

ero

Realistic

Reaction score
Several apps exist that let you stream audio:

- Pandora (Pandora Radio - Listen to Free Internet Radio, Find New Music already mentioned)

- Last.fm (Last.fm - Listen to free music with internet radio and the largest music catalogue online somewhat similar to Pandora)

- iheartradio (http://iheartradio.com/ plays actual radio stations)

- Google listen (podcasts etc.)

- TuneWiki (find and listen to music)

- Grooveshark - only for VIP (i.e. paying) Grooveshark - Listen to Free Music Online - Internet Radio - Free MP3 Streaming users but you can stream anything unlike padora or last.fm where you have limited control over what's playing

- Music, Downloads, Music Videos, Lyrics and Photos - Rhapsody has a beta program, as far as I can tell streaming will be available for paying customers only (but you can stream anything), see Rhapsody | Facebook

I use Pandora and Last.fm all the time, don't have much experience with others. There are yet more apps in the market...

Any other favourite music streaming apps?

ero

Slacker Radio