audio and camera stop working

Brightblade

Reaction score
A daily occurrance is happening to me and I'm finding it quite annoying. All my apps that use audio will stop working properly. This includes the camera and my ability to hear the other person during a call. Pandora and DoubleTwist will just continue to skip from one song to the next. The camera will fail to load. If I power off my phone and restart it, all is well. I feel I shouldn't have to this daily though. Does anyone have any ideas short of factory reset that I could do to fix these issues?

MissionImprobable

Silver Member
Reaction score
Are you on an Incredible or a Droid 2? Just google droid 2 or incredible recovery. Likely the page you find will tell you how to wipe cache as well.

OP
B

Brightblade

Reaction score
MissionImprobable said:
Are you on an Incredible or a Droid 2? Just google droid 2 or incredible recovery. Likely the page you find will tell you how to wipe cache as well.

I've found pages telling me how to get into recovery but it doesn't work. :(

MissionImprobable

Silver Member
Reaction score
Again, what phone are you on? If you're on the Droid 2 you have to press both volume keys once the triangle and android appear. If you're on the incredible I have no idea how it's done.

OP
B

Brightblade

Reaction score
Okay the two volume key bit worked and I cleared the cache partition. Will update again if I still have issues.