AT&T Offering $100 Credit for New Contract on Google Play Store 32GB HSPA+ Nexus 7

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
att-100-offer-nexus7.png

If you are in the market for a new AT&T HSPA+ 32GB Nexus 7 tablet from the Google Play Store, you might be happy to learn you can get it discounted from AT&T. Normally the higher end version of the tablet runs $299.99, but if you pick it up on the Google Play Store and sign a new two-year agreement with AT&T, they will give you a $100 credit on your AT&T bill. The offer only lasts until February 14th, and has some rules and restrictions, so check out the pic above and the source link below for more info.

Source: AndroidTablets.net via Google Play Store - HSPA+ Nexus 7 with AT&T Offer

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
Not worth it. If it was off contract and a $199 device, sure. But not to get locked into a 2 year contract for it. At least not for me. I have wifi nearly everywhere I go, and FoxFi works great for those rare times I don't have wifi =D.

GotnFX

Reaction score
Not worth it. If it was off contract and a $199 device, sure. But not to get locked into a 2 year contract for it. At least not for me. I have wifi nearly everywhere I go, and FoxFi works great for those rare times I don't have wifi =D.

Agree big time! Extra monthly charges aren't worth it when FREE access points are Everywhere! Thanks for posting. It might be worth it to someone in this community.. :)