Asus Transformer Pad Infinity TF700 On Sale Now! Online at Amazon and Office Depot

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
asus-tf700t-amazon-sale-july-2012.png

It's available now! The new Asus Transformer Pad Infinity TF700 is available today. So far we have found it at a couple of online retailers. You can grab yours at Office Depot or Amazon. There may be some other retailers offering the tab, so if you find one please let everyone know in this thread. In the mean-time, for those wanting to order theirs ASAP, you can click on the Amazon and Office Depot links below. Amazon seems to have the most options: they have the gray and champagne varieties in 32GB ($499.99) and 64GB ($599.99). Also, you can grab matching docks for $149.99.

Sadly, most of these models are running very low on stock and some of the models even have a 3-4 week ship time, with the keyboards showing a 1-2 month delay in shipping. Ouch! Still, to get your hands on the best high-end tablet available, it's worth waiting a little bit longer. :)

Here's a link to one of the models on Amazon to get your shopping started: Amazon.com: ASUS TF700T-B1-CG 10.1-Inch Tablet (Champagne): Computers & Accessories

Here's a link to Office Depot: ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T 101 Tablet 32GB Gray by Office Depot

Source: TransformerForums

tylerr23

Reaction score
tiger direct

i ordered the 32 gb gray for 499.99 from tiger direct. says "usually" ships in 3-5 days however it is back ordered of course and a rep told me it would restock early next week. ugh the anticipation really drags...

jakegsxr11

Reaction score
i ordeded mine from best buy on the 16th, it will br here tomorrow. i have to pick up the compatible 201 dock at the local best buy.