Astro File Manager image viewing problem

kitvan

Reaction score
So I've been experimenting with creating hidden folders by creating a "." folder in Astro and filling it with images/other private files. But I've been having trouble viewing at least half of the photos from Astro File Manager. Diverting to the default image viewer doesn't seem to help, either.

I can't figure out what is causing it, I can't identify any positive trends regarding the file types (which vary), the use of hyphens and other characters etc.

The one thing I have noticed, is that the larger images 500k+ almost never display. Whenever any of the problem images doesn't display, I see a black screen with tiny white type in the middle...so small is is unreadable.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance

edit: Phone: DINC running 2.2

Last edited:

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
Are these files viewable on a PC with the card mounted?

jayman350

Reaction score
I have this problem as well. I have a folder with well over 200 files, if I try to view them in astro viewer it will go through about 1/4 of them. If I select a different pic to start from a different group will show up, no rhyme or reason as to what one will be in the viewer. All are viewable on the phone if you start on that pic.

Sent from my Sapphire 1.1.1 Powered Droid using DroidForums App