Apps Screen

WendyBoo_10

Reaction score
Im just wondering if the Droid 4 is made like this since my droid 3 did it. When I go to my apps if I turn my phone my apps do not turn like the screen does for everything else if I turn my. It does turn if i slide it out. So is this how the droid 4 is made to operate? The screen works perfect on everything else screen adjusts just fine if i turn the phone or whatever. Hope I have explained this right. Thanks in advance

Wendy

LocoRon

Reaction score
I just tried that, and the app drawer rotated properly using ADW EX, but not using the stock launcher. All the more reason to use a custom launcher, I guess....

OP
WendyBoo_10

WendyBoo_10

Reaction score
What do you mean ADW EX? Please explain lol

Sent from my DROID4 using Droid Forums

tcrews

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
android.snkbitten.com
What do you mean ADW EX? Please explain lol

What defines how you interact with the icons and app drawer is the Launcher. You can use alternate launchers available from the Play Store in place of the stock one that Motorola included. ADW EX is one, Apex is another as well as Nova and Holo Launcher.

Some add more options/configurations than the stock Motoblur Launcher. Be aware that the stock Motorola blur widgets will not work with other launchers, though most add their own unique widgets as well as the stock Android widgets still being available.

OP
WendyBoo_10

WendyBoo_10

Reaction score
Ohhh Ok Thanks so much! Im just glad to know my phone isnt messed up lol