Apps running -why?

nivensid

Reaction score
There is more I don't know about this phone than I do so here goes. Why do I have apps running when I did not open them. Every time I go to use the phone I will open the advanced app killer and the alarm clock app is running and there are usually more. I did not open these so why do they always seem to be running? Is there a way to stp this so my battery will last longer? Thanks

c4ducks

Reaction score
new too

I am new too and I find it very annoying that there are apps that start running without me using them. I would like to uninstall them as I will not use a few however I can't seem to uninstall it, only the ones that I have installed. The apps that keep coming up all the time include: Amazon MP3 player store, corporate calendar and a few more like the alarm. I hope someone will shed some light on this. I have looked all over the internet for answers.

Mojo

Reaction score
Its the way android is designed to run. There is no need for your task killer either. Apps running in the background require very little power. There is several threads here that go into detail about these things. Search around to see for your self, if you have trouble finding the topics let me know and I will find you the links