Apparently 7/28 wasn't a pre order date....

Renae

Reaction score
We can knock that one off the list, as today has come without any bionic preordering. Not that any of us really expected it. Still a bit disappointing.

Onto the next Thursday, 8/4 is our next target!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

mike02vr6

Reaction score
yup maybe next week....I feel like Charlie Brown and the little redhead girl he loved but she always kept blowing him off on Valentines Day he never got the card from her.

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Seeing all the negativity around the Bionic ....its refreshing seeing so much optimism.

Kudos...lol

GBH2

Reaction score
yup maybe next week....I feel like Charlie Brown and the little redhead girl he loved but she always kept blowing him off on Valentines Day he never got the card from her.

Ha Ha, I thought you were going to say that you feel like Charlie Brown trying to kick the football, while Lucy keeps pulling it away, lol.

mike02vr6

Reaction score

Ha Ha, I thought you were going to say that you feel like Charlie Brown trying to kick the football, while Lucy keeps pulling it away, lol.

hahah could be that too, didn't think of that one

anuraj1

Reaction score
I have to be up for work at 3:45 am, but I woke up at midnight last night to see if I could preorder the Bionic. Now I'm a mixture of sad, pissed off, sleepy and groggy haha. The boss isn't liking it at all.

DoctorV

Reaction score
I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who tried this right after midnight :)

OP
Renae

Renae

Reaction score
I was still up at midnight, but wouldn't let myself be that obsessed...I made myself wait till 8am.

sk102704

Reaction score

That red headed *****!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

mike02vr6

Reaction score

That red headed *****!

HAHAH No kidding! I was up til almost 2a and never saw anything about the bionic pre order :icon_evil:

OP
Renae

Renae

Reaction score

That red headed *****!

HAHAH No kidding! I was up til almost 2a and never saw anything about the bionic pre order :icon_evil:

I don't trust their little email me thing. When I first heard about lte and started to get interested in the 4g phones, I checked to see if dayton, oh had it available yet....it didn't so I put in my email to be notified when it came to my area......yeah we've had 4g for a couple months or so now and I still haven't gotten an email. I did get one last week to tell me that other markets were getting 4g....cause that is helpful. Moral, don't rely on verizon to actually email you useful information.

OriginalDroid

Reaction score
That red headed *****!

I don't trust their little email me thing. When I first heard about lte and started to get interested in the 4g phones, I checked to see if dayton, oh had it available yet....it didn't so I put in my email to be notified when it came to my area......yeah we've had 4g for a couple months or so now and I still haven't gotten an email. I did get one last week to tell me that other markets were getting 4g....cause that is helpful. Moral, don't rely on verizon to actually email you useful information.

Lol, I'm near dayton Ohio as well and also signed up for notification when our area got it, just realized I never got an email either, but I read about when we got it on phandroid, back then I was praying the bionic launch would coincide with 4G in our area, and but here I am pecking away on my 3G OG

Sent from my Bugless Droid using DroidForums

axlerod

Reaction score
I still think it will be the 11th at earliest. I do not see why they would make FCC stay quiet until the 7th and do anything before that date.

Just my thoughts. I really hope I am wrong. I had hoped to pre-order my Bionic as well today.

M

Mullensbb

when it comes to verizon, hands down motorola's devices have been better than htc. htc has the incredible, but verizon has the droid 1,2, 3 droid x and droid x2

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums