[APP] Root Call Blocker BETA 2 with MULTI-SIM SUPPORT

subspace

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Root Call Blocker 2

Root Call Blocker is a powerful call, SMS and MMS blocker for root users. Stop bill collectors and text message spammers 100% of the time with our unique root-enabled call manager.

Now with 100% better everything!

Unlike other call filters, Root Call Blocker silently blocks calls at a system level. You need not even know its working and can choose to be notified only if specific numbers are blocked.

Some translations are missing in RCB 2. If you want to help us with a language, please visit Root Call Blocker Pro Translations - Crowdin to get started.

Advantages:

- Completely ignore spam calls and messages
- Import large lists of numbers from files, including CSV
- Block MMS and numbers containing letters
- Reject unknown, withheld, private and restricted numbers
- Keep blocked calls and messages hidden with password, dialer and pattern
- Block area codes or countries

Unique features:

- Your phone never rings and the screen never turns on
- In call widget allows you to ignore/block calls on the fly
- Customize your notifications with vibration, ringtone and LED colors

Features:

- Silent/hidden operating mode
- Cloud backup to Google Drive and Dropbox
- Google Groups integration
- SMS auto-replies
- Encrypted backups

WARNING - app generally only supports devices commonly available in the West. We will ignore requests for compatibility with random knockoffs and no name provider phones.

If you need help, read the HELP section, use "Write to us" in the app's settings or visit the website: FEEDBACK

This app does not control your voicemail service. If your blocked calls are being sent to voice mail, try another blocking method or use Google Voice. You can simulate a disconnected message by forwarding busy calls to a number that doesn't exist.

OUTGOING CALL permissions are needed for hidden mode, using the dialer to enter a password.

ACCOUNTS are needed for Google Contact Groups.

SEND SMS needed for auto replies.

INTERNET ACCESS is for licensing and the "Write to us" feedback tool.

LOG DATA is only sent with your permission via the "Write to us" menu item in Settings. You do not have to send anything if you don't want to.

Market link:

https://market.android.com/details?id=fahrbot.apps.rootcallblocker.beta

The Trial allows you to block one ITEM. You can use Groups, Variables and wildcards to block multiple contacts.

Screens:

FHD gallery: OPEN GALLERY

Last edited:
OP
subspace

subspace

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Guys anything to report re the recent JB compatibility updates? Everything working as it should i take it?

OP
subspace

subspace

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Anything to report? Issues? Suggestions?

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk 2

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
nice stalker app.. imma check it out

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

OP
subspace

subspace

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Its on sale as well - only $2.99!

OP
subspace

subspace

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Anything to report? Issues? Suggestions?

OP
subspace

subspace

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Any issues to report?

pdchemist15

Reaction score
Problem

Ive read the help file...bionic with ics...will not block SMS...so far the calling feature works as described

OP
subspace

subspace

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Its probably some mistake in set up, your phone is well tested. Can you be more specific about the settings?

pdchemist15

Reaction score
settings

Its probably some mistake in set up, your phone is well tested. Can you be more specific about the settings?

The interface of the app is excellent. I've tried different settings. Basically the app will block a call not make a sound but text message sometimes will show up in the blocked log but always still ring and post through my message app..i even uninstalled the 3rd party msg app and used the native Android msg app. Same result..

OP
subspace

subspace

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
What version of the app?

OP
subspace

subspace

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Re: [APP] Root Call Blocker - Accept No Substitutes

I take it updating fixed your problem?

Tim B

Reaction score
This app IS the one and only call blocker that actually works. I have tried many others both payware and free before buying root call blocker and NONE of the others worked properly. I love the way that this one blocks calls at the system level so that I remain blissfully unaware that any of the blocked numbers even tried to call me. That is the only acceptable option. Forget that ring once and hang up crap.

OP
subspace

subspace

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
This app IS the one and only call blocker that actually works. I have tried many others both payware and free before buying root call blocker and NONE of the others worked properly. I love the way that this one blocks calls at the system level so that I remain blissfully unaware that any of the blocked numbers even tried to call me. That is the only acceptable option. Forget that ring once and hang up crap.

By the way, we make an even better app (for some) thats based on the same root telephony daemon as RCB called Call Master:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=fahrbot.apps.blacklistcalled

Its not for everyone, but it is the consumer version of our corporate call management offering.