App Creation??? NEED HELP!!!!

dimarquis85

Reaction score
i have been trying to figure out how to make an app for myself, girlfriend and her sister and brother in law as we are all bird lovers. The app i am thinking of is like a database. the user would choose type of bird and that would lead to another list there on and so forth. i have looked at alot of websites and they all say i need to know java. this i find VERY difficult. is there anyway or anything i can do to help make this app happen? any advice would be awesome. the app would have to be user friendly. PLEASE HELP!!! thanks in advance. :greendroid:

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
You're definately going to need to know some java and xml even sql if you're going to be writing the app which is not easy stuff to learn apps are a very difficult thing to learn how to write it took me a few weeks of constant looking up and reading to even get started and i'm still learning a lot so for you to actually write it, it's going to take a ton of hard work and determination etc. it's not easy stuff

However, because your app is simple meaning nothing to crazy maybe just a few pictures and a list view you can most likely use googles app inventor to create the app. You won't be writing any of the code and you won't really need any knowledge of any languages really i would recommend you check that out.

Here's the about for it
About - App Inventor for Android

and then just select get started to get going on your app hope this helps and good luck

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
there is a really good app.

i have been trying to figure out how to make an app for myself, girlfriend and her sister and brother in law as we are all bird lovers. The app i am thinking of is like a database. the user would choose type of bird and that would lead to another list there on and so forth. i have looked at alot of websites and they all say i need to know java. this i find VERY difficult. is there anyway or anything i can do to help make this app happen? any advice would be awesome. the app would have to be user friendly. PLEASE HELP!!! thanks in advance. :greendroid:

just dont know if you know its not cheap i think my aunt said she paid 20 bucks but its a wxtremely good bird watching app in the market. i think its this one and tis half price. not trying to talk you out of creating an app just didnt know if you knew there were some great things for bird watchers out there. might even give you some ideas .
https://market.android.com/details?id=com.whatbird.pro&feature=search_result