anyone want to make me a custom boot animation?

skkennedy08

Reaction score
i'm looking for someone to make me a custom boot animation?
if anyone will do that i will appreciate it grately.
if it comes down to money i'd be willing as well.

midgetgrimm

Reaction score
If you have an mp4 vid file of the animation you want, I can shred it and make a bootanimation out of it for you. Not a youtube video either, it has to be the hard file, converted youtube vids dont work the same in my software.

OP
S

skkennedy08

Reaction score
If you have an mp4 vid file of the animation you want, I can shred it and make a bootanimation out of it for you. Not a youtube video either, it has to be the hard file, converted youtube vids dont work the same in my software.

alright so can i just send you the link then when i get one?

MMASUPAFAN

Reaction score
Call of duty

Not sure where to post but been looking for a while now I have a call of duty black ops boot animation but can't figure out how to make it run...jrummy's root tools allows easy change....is there any way to get it working w/o a computer?

Dr. Carpenter

Reaction score
Not sure where to post but been looking for a while now I have a call of duty black ops boot animation but can't figure out how to make it run...jrummy's root tools allows easy change....is there any way to get it working w/o a computer?

Use root explorer to move the zip to /data/local. Do not unzip it. Rename it to bootanimation.zip exactly, and if there is another in that folder already, rename it to something else so it is not overwritten. To switch back then, just rename again.

Also, there are some boot animations that are a flashable zip, if that is what it is, you would flash it in clockwork recovery. To tell the difference, view the zip, if it contains two folders (usually part0 and part1) and a desc.txt file, it is not flashable. If it contains a data folder and META-INF folder, it is the flashable version.

Dr. Carpenter

Reaction score

alright so can i just send you the link then when i get one?
Yup. Remember no youTubez!

Hey Grimm, I just did an animation from a youtube vid... Used a free converter to shred it. FYI :)

FREE Video & DVD Software: Download free Video to JPG Converter - make snapshots from video files

MMASUPAFAN

Reaction score
Tried moving it rebooted and jrummy's animation still showed went back to try it again and now it says can't move because file is read only can't even delete any ideas?

Dr. Carpenter

Reaction score
Tried moving it rebooted and jrummy's animation still showed went back to try it again and now it says can't move because file is read only can't even delete any ideas?

Click mount r/w at the top of the screen in root explorer. Then click mount r/o before you exit.
Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

nymphomale101

Reaction score
i would like one made pm me if any one could possibly make me an animation i am looking for the ps3 start up animation lol i am ps3ing my dx out lol already have a resistance 3 boot logo but i need this animation

kwest12

Reaction score
Sorry for bumping a relatively old thread, but does anyone have instructions for creating a boot animation with sound?

I have been forum crawling and can't find a guide for the DX. I'm running Wizard0f0's MIUI which is still Gingerbread...

leftspin

Reaction score