1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Anyone used Gamestops Disc Cleaner?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Forum' started by titans, Mar 29, 2011.

1. titans

titans Premium Member Premium Member

So I was playing NBA 2k11 and accidentally kicked my xbox 360, heard some odd scratching noises so immediately turned off my xbox and removed the disc. It now has about 2 ring scratches, on the outer part of the disc. Does anyone have experience with the Gamestop Disc cleaner? I'm thinking of buying it for 8 bucks and trying that first instead of buying a whole new game. Thanks
    http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/disc-skip-fixer-pack-with-cloths-gs/76125
  2. fox_dye

fox_dye New Member

For real if you have a family video in your area go there and pay the $1 to let them clean it. It worked for me with ninja gaiden 2. Game looked brand new. I have tried the gamestop cleaner before with no luck it destroyed my modern warfare 2.

Sent from a galaxy far far away......
  3. titans

titans Premium Member Premium Member

Ouch that's unfortunate I'm assuming you followed the directions? Because from the reviews of the gamestop cleaner I read, it seems that it didn't destroy anyone's disc...and unfortunately the only thing close to a family video I have near my is a blockbuster which I'm not even sure if it is still in business.
Search tags for this page
does family video clean discs

does gamestop disc cleaner work

does gamestop disk cleaner work

does the gamestop disc cleaner work

dvd cleaner family video
family video cd cleaner
family video clean discs

family video disc cleaner

family video disk cleaner
family video disk cleaning
family video dvd cleaner