Anyone Use Aftermarket Lenses In Their Oakleys

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I had a $20 pair of sunglasses that were much more comfortable and better looking than my Oakley's. I won't be buying anymore fancy sunglasses. I just don't see enough difference to justify the price.

OP
mountainbikermark

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Amazon.com Revant MaxGripTM Rubber Kit for Oakley Half Jacket - Glow in the Dark Green Sports Outdoors
Those are going to go nicely with the green mirrored lenses my 7 year old daughter loves so much because the tint is rose colored from the wearer perspective. That tint is a bit disconcerting to me but I must admit I like how it cuts into shadows in darker areas like shady spots in the woods that "killa" likes to hang out in this heat.
One constant with all my polarized lenses is it kills the haze in the sky that right now is so thick it looks like there's a forest fire nearby and typical of Virginia summers. I wish I could take photos that are as clear and sharp as polarized lenses offer. I know they make polarizing lens filters for dslr cameras but that'd just be 1 more thing I'd end up losing.
At any rate I hope y'all grabbed up on the deal.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
Beast Mode 4