anyone receive shipment info?

mrmark27

Reaction score
Has anyone received shipping info or confirmation that their Note 3 is shipping? This is the first time i've pre-ordered a phone so I have no idea what to expect from Verizon. Really hoping these ship today and arrive Wednesday!

OP
M

mrmark27

Reaction score
they charged my card today so hopefully that's a good sign that it's being processed/shipped

Slowmo1817

Reaction score
My card was charged today also. Shipping status on Verizon still says will ship by 10/10

Rayv

Reaction score
No shipping info but my card was also charged today =D

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk 2

JMC98

Reaction score
Just got a confirmation in the fedex app on my phone no email yet

OP
M

mrmark27

Reaction score
Just got a confirmation in the fedex app on my phone no email yet

jealous. hopefully that means that they are in the process of uploading the tracking info and more of us will start getting that

huskur

Reaction score
Downloaded the Fedex app and entered the tracking. I has been picked up and scheduled delivery is Thursday. Though I have gotten every device ever from verizon a day early. That likely because the shipping start point is Pennsylvania and I am in Delaware.

OP
M

mrmark27

Reaction score
just checked the verizon site and they have a tracking #. It doesn't pull up on fedex yet but i'm guessing that at least means it's shipping today. I'm really hoping it arrives tomorrow, I have a training thursday so it would be cool to test this bad boy out during the training plus it would be nice to play with it during the train ride in and back.

OP
M

mrmark27

Reaction score
for those that got tracking, does the verizon site list your ship date as today or yesterday? I just checked and they list the ship date as yesterday

Willyammer

Reaction score
My shipping notification indicates my phone will get here late Thursday afternoon.

jseah

Reaction score
Rather than getting a shipping notification, I got an email from Verizon telling me that my preorder was cancelled. When I called them up, they said that it was cancelled because the credit card was declined (even though my credit card account shows a $750 charge from Verizon on it), and they said that I never accepted the terms and condition of the order. Guess I need to go to the store to pick one up tomorrow.

huskur

Reaction score
Rather than getting a shipping notification, I got an email from Verizon telling me that my preorder was cancelled. When I called them up, they said that it was cancelled because the credit card was declined (even though my credit card account shows a $750 charge from Verizon on it), and they said that I never accepted the terms and condition of the order. Guess I need to go to the store to pick one up tomorrow.

Woops......did you get it yet?

jseah

Reaction score
Woops......did you get it yet?

I was at the Verizon store this morning 10 minutes after they opened. First customer in the store. Paid full retail for it, although they had to cancel out the first time they tried ringing me up on their tablets and rang me up on the computer. For some reason, when they tried processing the sale using their tablet, it was tacking on a $29.99 fee, and they couldn't figure out what the fee was for. I thought it looked like they were pre-billing me for one month of unlimited data, while the rep and the store manager thought their system was trying to tack on the upgrade fee.