Anyone notice price dropped to $99?

neoflex

Reaction score
Darn, just paid $200 for mine a week ago

Sent from my Thunderbolt

Return it, $35 restock fee, buy at Amazon for overall $135 cost. Profit $65.

Verizon Private Sale for $99 Thunderbolt Lasts Through June 12 - Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Damn bro I hope you're not an accountant!

Buy @ amazon: $135 cost (at that time)
total profit AFTER returning the other t bolt: (65-35) = $25.00
I think he meant if he returns the phone he bought for $200 and pays the $35 restock fee and than buys the other for $99 he has $135 invested as opposed to the $200 he paid originally which means he gains $65 in return. You want a fork to eat those words? J/K:icon_ banana:

rage151

Reaction score
Return it, $35 restock fee, buy at Amazon for overall $135 cost. Profit $65.

Verizon Private Sale for $99 Thunderbolt Lasts Through June 12 - Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog

I think he meant if he returns the phone he bought for $200 and pays the $35 restock fee and than buys the other for $99 he has $135 invested as opposed to the $200 he paid originally which means he gains $65 in return. You want a fork to eat those words? J/K:icon_ banana:

Thank you for the clarification, Neo. Yes, that it what I meant.

Droid592

Reaction score

But the $99 price is for new costumers only right? He wouldnt profit at all because he was using a upgrade, upgrade price is $199.99.

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
Any rumors of a good Father's Day sale on the TB? It's hard for me to see it going below the $149 I can get on wirefly or amazon right now, but wondered if anyone knew anything.

slinky

Reaction score

But the $99 price is for new costumers only right? He wouldnt profit at all because he was using a upgrade, upgrade price is $199.99.
If you have a 2 year contract but have an annual phone upgrade option, that's one thing. If it is the end of your contract, it is the equivalent of a $100 charge to keep your phone number since when you're contract ends, you're free to walk and use any provider or sign a new contract as if you were a new customer.

zwegan

Reaction score

If you have a 2 year contract but have an annual phone upgrade option, that's one thing. If it is the end of your contract, it is the equivalent of a $100 charge to keep your phone number since when you're contract ends, you're free to walk and use any provider or sign a new contract as if you were a new customer.

Buy a CHEAP pre-paid phone and port the number.

Start a new contract with verizon and port it back.

profit.

OP
E

epsilon

Reaction score