Price dropped to $79.

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
Shows up as $79.99 for me. Amazon has finally dropped the off-contract price a bit, but still not as low as full retail at Verizon. I still find that quite odd.

illmatic636

Reaction score
HTC is such Junk! No offense to T-Bolt owners, but man, High Tech Crappiness. No wonder they are just giving it away. I have had an D'inc, so I know from exp.

I told the HTC rep that I would bash HTC whenever possible. Reason being is they claim that I bent a PCB board in the phone which caused my random reboots. I hate HTC!!!!!!!!!!!!! Waste of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

BlueSami

Reaction score
HTC is such Junk! No offense to T-Bolt owners, but man, High Tech Crappiness. No wonder they are just giving it away. I have had an D'inc, so I know from exp.

I told the HTC rep that I would bash HTC whenever possible. Reason being is they claim that I bent a PCB board in the phone which caused my random reboots. I hate HTC!!!!!!!!!!!!! Waste of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

The tissues are in the other room. Lol

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

illmatic636

Reaction score

The tissues are in the other room. Lol

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

lmao. I'm gonna go and order a whamburger and some french cries.

OP
M

milkisfun

Reaction score
Are you on a family plan or an individual plan?

It seems like it's $79 if you're on an individual plan (or starting a new one), but more if you're on the family plan.

Phone just got more tempting. I really think this phone has it over the T-bolt, and the lower price is just a bonus.

Amazon.com: HTC DROID INCREDIBLE 2 Android Phone (Verizon Wireless): Cell Phones & Accessories

Are we talking NEW contract or RENEW 2-year contract? To renew, Amazon is still showing me $150...

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
Are you on a family plan or an individual plan?

It seems like it's $79 if you're on an individual plan (or starting a new one), but more if you're on the family plan.

Phone just got more tempting. I really think this phone has it over the T-bolt, and the lower price is just a bonus.

Amazon.com: HTC DROID INCREDIBLE 2 Android Phone (Verizon Wireless): Cell Phones & Accessories

Are we talking NEW contract or RENEW 2-year contract? To renew, Amazon is still showing me $150...

Yep, you are correct. I checked for a renewal on an individual plan. $79 for an individual plan, $149 on a family plan.

JKK

Reaction score
I dont have 4G in my area and I read horrible reviews of the TB so i got this phone. Plus, 4G LTE is not real 4g anyway.

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
Plus, 4G LTE is not real 4g anyway.

Well, technically LTE is real 4G now. The standard was changed to allow it since the previous "real 4G" didn't look like it would be coming anytime soon, and carriers were running with the term.

At least it's closer to the previous "real 4G" than what AT&T and T-Mobile try to push.