Anybody in the IT industry...

Fletchi18

Reaction score
We just got a set of PS6000's added to our existing pair of PS100's. They are fantastic pieces of hardware!!!

Very easy to set up, very easy to maintain.

bowhuntr09

Reaction score
We have one of those on the way for an isolated system that needs some additional storage. Our primary storage is 2 NetApp filers with 120TB attached. We also have EMC gear but it is being phased out in favor of the NetApp.

OP
etx_droid

etx_droid

Reaction score
We just got a set of PS6000's added to our existing pair of PS100's. They are fantastic pieces of hardware!!!

Very easy to set up, very easy to maintain.

That's one of the reasons we went EqualLogic

We have one of those on the way for an isolated system that needs some additional storage. Our primary storage is 2 NetApp filers with 120TB attached. We also have EMC gear but it is being phased out in favor of the NetApp.

NetApp was our first choice, they were just too expensive for us. I hate that we won't get native Dedupe but we have already purchased 3rd party software that will allow us to dedupe the EqualLogic boxes.

Thanks for the responses!

OP
etx_droid

etx_droid

Reaction score
Net App is a company that offers multi-protocol Storage Solutions. I've read nothing but good things about them, but the quotes we received they were WAY more than all the other vendors, EMC included. That's why we went Equal Logic and so far, I've been happy with our choice.