Any way to make font bigger on droid razr?

BM7734

Reaction score
My eyes are OLD so is there any way to make font bigger on my new razr?

LogInName

Reaction score
Larger Font

The only info I could find from a couple of quick google searches was:
-No way to permanently change the font of the entire phone unless you root it and download a font app
-There is an app called SpareParts that lets you adjust the font, but it seems to have a lot of bad reviews as the font adjustments are only temporary.
-You can download an app like Handcent where you can adjust the font of SMS texts. It has also has several different font packages so you use many different styles. This will only apply to texts though and not the other features on the phone.

LogInName

Reaction score
Zoom Mode

Also, if you go under Settings/Accessibility you can activate the accessibility option, then activate the Zoom Option. This will bring up a square magnifying lens on the screen that you can move around over whatever you want to see. However, the zoom mode warns you that the "service may be able to collect all the text you type, including personal data like credit card numbers except passwords. It may also log your user interface interactions. It comes from the application Zoom Mode."

NoBloatware

Reaction score
Also, if you go under Settings/Accessibility you can activate the accessibility option, then activate the Zoom Option. This will bring up a square magnifying lens on the screen that you can move around over whatever you want to see. However, the zoom mode warns you that the "service may be able to collect all the text you type, including personal data like credit card numbers except passwords. It may also log your user interface interactions. It comes from the application Zoom Mode."

In the case of this stock app, I wouldn't worry about the app collecting info, etc. I'm not absolutely sure of this, but as the software comes stock it should be safe. It's probably written by Google.