Any chance of "brand-name" games like Yahtzee, Scrabble, Boggle, etc.?

checker555

Reaction score
These were great for my kids and I when we had to wait places. I always enjoyed having "official brand name type games" on my poor old dumb RAZR, and I wish I had that option now.

Reaction score
I want Monopoly so badly. I love that game. I agree we need some classic games.

Reaction score
Guys, there's, uno and YZ (Yahtzee knockoff) on the app store but there are other "name brand" games made for Android that just aren't "okay" for 2.0 yet that are coming. Monopoly is one of them.

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
With gameloft back on with games, you should see some good games like that come out soon. ;) uno is from gameloft.

se7en11

Reaction score
WordUp! is one of my favorite games - Boggle ripoff

flatbunnystudio

Reaction score
Word Whisk better version boggle type game

Try Word Whisk out. It's a boggle like game that was just released on the market. You can also earn coins to unlock different game modes and themes. It's very addictive and fun!

BrianVec78

Reaction score
I am also a big fan of the Yahtzee game and I wish I could play it with my motorola cell phone. I've read somewhere that Yahtzee Online are working now on a droid version and I hope that it'll be released soon.

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
Guys, there's, uno and YZ (Yahtzee knockoff) on the app store but there are other "name brand" games made for Android that just aren't "okay" for 2.0 yet that are coming. Monopoly is one of them.

Don't buy Uno from the market, it's not the HD version.

You need to go to gameloft's site to download Uno HD.

And there is a "Monopoly Classic HD" game, but it's specific to a certain device, IIRC. The Evo, maybe?