AntiDroidTheft

Camdog916

Reaction score
I install this app the other day and I am finding a few issues with it. First it doesn't seem to update the location of my phone unless I turn my phone off and on everyday. The last location it has is from Sunday and won't update until I restart my phone. Also my battery seemed to me draining allot so I checked battery use and it shows antiDT is using 90% while call standby, display, phone idle, android system are all under 4%. Does anyone have this app and should it be using up that much battery?

Guchi

Reaction score
get wave secure for the market

antidroidtheft

Reaction score
Hello,

I am the developer of Antidroidtheft, I just wanted to mention that the problems with battery usage while actively tracking your phone have been improved greatly.

I have also introduced a new spy camera feature that allows you to remotely take pictures from your phone should you misplace it or if it is stolen.

Wayne0301

Reaction score
Camera on Anti Droid Theft

"The system is currently waiting for an image from your phone, it may take up to 10 minutes for your image to be uploaded."

Is the taking of the picture automatic or do I need to anything? I have had the program installed for two days but no picture. The location works fine. Thanks.

dpritchard

Reaction score
Hello,

I am the developer of Antidroidtheft, I just wanted to mention that the problems with battery usage while actively tracking your phone have been improved greatly.

I have also introduced a new spy camera feature that allows you to remotely take pictures from your phone should you misplace it or if it is stolen.
I was able to get it to find my phone once but does not seem to reset. i have rebooted phone, turned off/on the find feature on both the phone and on the web site. seems like i need to uninstall it?

there is a definite lack of instructions on your site. help?