Anti-Apple Android Robot

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I would def try the iPhone... if it could multi-task. Deal breaker for me. With all it can do it's missing a KEY function..... and web browsing and talking on the phone is not multi-tasking, it's an advantage of GSM network. iPhone has nothing to do with it. Stupid commercials :p

OP
joegrind

joegrind

Reaction score
I'm interested to see how cool the iphone is after next summer's OS update to OS ETC edition (Executive Trend Chaser) :p

ditto. The Droid is no iPhone killer, but it is serious competition....and when there's competition, us consumers always benefit.

n0cturne74

Reaction score
Apple's claim that the iphone is easy to use is bogus. All the executives where I work are barely computer literate and are all getting iphones because they think they look cool with it on their belt holster. Guess who they come to for every little thing.... :mad: Just goes to show how easily people are brainwashed into trends that aren't necessarily the best choice.

gdoane

Reaction score
I think a lot of people here would be liars if they said they wouldn't buy and iphone and give it a whirl if it was on Verizon's network.

just sayin.....

I'll readily admit I like the iPhone and bought the iPod Touch for the basic reason that AT&T is beyond crummy for coverage out of the city limits.

Apple crawled into the wrong bed going with AT&T and I think the iPod Touch (which is basically an iPhone in paperweight mode) is a very competent and useful device which I'll still use daily for its strong point: it is an awesome music player and a competent PDA.

I expect to continue to use it as such and save the Droid some battery life. A dead Droid would bother me. A dead iPod not so much.

mwinne

Reaction score
I think a lot of people here would be liars if they said they wouldn't buy and iphone and give it a whirl if it was on Verizon's network.

just sayin.....

I would have, before the droid, but I have too many friends with iphones, it always seemed to be lacking something, and now that I have the droid :heart::motdroidvert:, they are envious. I don't think i would go to iphone now, even if VZW did get it, it would seem like a step back. I am one of those that likes the physical keyboard, sooooo, no don't think I would go to the iphone.

LordKastle

Reaction score
There is no such thing as a "killer"...people have preferences. Some prefer to be sheep out of ignorance, and some decide to be aware and then to make decisions based on their experiences and knowledge. Both can bring you to the same decisions but then that begs us...is correct opinion the same as true knowledge?

J-Buck

Reaction score
lol i love apple. i have a macbook an imac. and im gettin a nano and im also getting a droid. mine are all going to play peacefully!

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
nice sig banner SoCal thats pretty good lol. Nice use of graphics.

Send that one over to VZW. Make you a millionaire : )

VZW is getting pretty aggressive they just may use it : )

darreno1

Reaction score

just sayin.....

Been there done that, wouldn't do it again regardless of network. I had my iPhone fix and got over it really fast. Just not my thing I guess.

darreno1

Reaction score
Apple's claim that the iphone is easy to use is bogus. All the executives where I work are barely computer literate and are all getting iphones because they think they look cool with it on their belt holster. Guess who they come to for every little thing.... :mad: Just goes to show how easily people are brainwashed into trends that aren't necessarily the best choice.

So true, the Apple marketing machine has no match. I guess having 1 button = easy to use for many people. God forbid a device HAS FOUR BUTTONS??!!!!! "WOW WOW WOW!!! SLOW DOWN THERE BUDDY, YOU EXPECT ME TO FIGURE THAT OUT???"

darreno1

Reaction score
phAndroid.jpg

Android-vs-Iphone.jpg

1mansho

Reaction score
Sorry to hijack this forum, this graphic is intended for the Apple die hard fans.
androidlogo.jpg