Anti-Apple Android Robot

joegrind

Reaction score
I'm so trying to find a good quality wallpaper/ pic of the Android robot urinating on the Apple logo (attached)....anyone know where to find it? I'm so anti-apple....and using Android 2.0 has just confirmed it. Tried using a Mac...not cool or rich enough to own it. Would so like to find an alternative to my iPod....and never held an iPhone...I prefer a good network to a cute phone.
Android/ Google is the TRUTH.

anti-apple.jpg

:motdroidvert:

OP
joegrind

joegrind

Reaction score
Quick edit...found it under the Engadget link comments section.

piss-on-apple-black-xdock.jpg

Mateles

Reaction score
... couldn't we just have the android eating the apple?

jjprusk

Reaction score
I'm so trying to find a good quality wallpaper/ pic of the Android robot urinating on the Apple logo (attached)....anyone know where to find it? I'm so anti-apple....and using Android 2.0 has just confirmed it. Tried using a Mac...not cool or rich enough to own it. Would so like to find an alternative to my iPod....and never held an iPhone...I prefer a good network to a cute phone.
Android/ Google is the TRUTH.

anti-apple.jpg

:motdroidvert:

I'm surprised your mommy let you have a phone at 8 years old! Doesn't she watch what you're doing?

OP
joegrind

joegrind

Reaction score
I'm surprised your mommy let you have a phone at 8 years old! Doesn't she watch what you're doing?

I hope you didn't spend all night trying to come up with that one.
....Here's a pity laugh.

jjprusk

Reaction score

I hope you didn't spend all night trying to come up with that one.
....Here's a pity laugh.

Exactly what I was thinking about your picture... And seriously, does your mommy know you're playing in the adults forums?

OP
joegrind

joegrind

Reaction score

LordKastle

Reaction score
i like macbooks but prefer zunes and droids over ipods and iphones so i am 66% on board with you.

jaysonstaurt

Reaction score
I think a lot of people here would be liars if they said they wouldn't buy and iphone and give it a whirl if it was on Verizon's network.

just sayin.....

n0cturne74

Reaction score
I'm interested to see how cool the iphone is after next summer's OS update to OS ETC edition (Executive Trend Chaser) :p