Answer screen

Z

ZeroBarrier

Yup, that's a microfiber cloth. I used to sell high end sunglasses, heh.

drt2769

Reaction score
The slide to answer only comes up when the screen is turned off, and the push to answer comes up when the screen is turned on.

The only way I see that you are getting the push to answer in your pocket is probably because the physical keyboard slid out a fraction of the way causing the launcher to FC and the phone to unlock as a consequence; by this time, your screen is turned on and your phone is unlocked, causing any number of things to happen inside your pocket (pocket calls, pocket answer, pocket anything really).

Thanks for the reply. That is how I thought the phone was intended to work however I can lock it, set it on a table and when I call it the push button comes up. I re-lock it, call it again and the slider comes up. There is no pattern to it.

OP
K

kip256

Reaction score
I dont like the idea of my phone being in my pocket and the screen unprotected, and i dont like the feel of a screen protector. This is why I use a holster. Plus i am prone to dropping my phone when i carry it around, so it's extra protection.

There should be an option on what answer screen comes up.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Z

ZeroBarrier

Thanks for the reply. That is how I thought the phone was intended to work however I can lock it, set it on a table and when I call it the push button comes up. I re-lock it, call it again and the slider comes up. There is no pattern to it.

There's an "idle" time between screen off and lock screen, and I think this somehow plays into push to awnser or slide to anwser. Go ahead and try leaving the phone alone 30-60 seconds after you lock it/the screen turns off before calling it. You'll notice the slide to answer is the only one that comes up, and the same applies to the vice versa, the push to answer always comes up when the screen is on/phone is unlocked.

Z

ZeroBarrier

I dont like the idea of my phone being in my pocket and the screen unprotected, and i dont like the feel of a screen protector.

You do know the Droid uses Gorilla Glass, right?

OP
K

kip256

Reaction score
Still got a small scratch on the bottom of my screen. Not sure how, but it's enough for me to protect it.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App