Known issues?

kevin1016

Reaction score
Not sure if these are known or not or how/if I can fix these:

1. I get different caller notification screens. Sometimes, when someone is calling, I just get the screen with the "talk" and "end" buttons at the bottom and sometimes it's the large button that you swipe up or down to answer.

2. When docked in the cradle or car mount, the wallpaper is off to the side.

hoppermi

Reaction score

1. I get different caller notification screens. Sometimes, when someone is calling, I just get the screen with the "talk" and "end" buttons at the bottom and sometimes it's the large button that you swipe up or down to answer.

1. This is a feature of the rom, when the screen is on you get the button, off you get the swipe/ unlock

2. There is no landscape support in the launcher at this time, therefore if doesn't know what to do w/ the wallpaper.

OP
kevin1016

kevin1016

Reaction score

1. This is a feature of the rom, when the screen is on you get the button, off you get the swipe/ unlock

2. There is no landscape support in the launcher at this time, therefore if doesn't know what to do w/ the wallpaper.
Thanks for the quick response!