Animated Weather for Android

mikejones8872

Reaction score
Animated Weather for Android - Weather forecast application. The exquisitely realistic video effects of cloudiness, rain and snow provide the vivid sensation of current or future weather conditions for more than 50000 locations over the world.

Android Weather Widget - Android Weather Widget - Best Animated App

Video:
[video=youtube;KY9qkmzbBy4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KY9qkmzbBy4[/video]

This is a cool app, check it out.

Brennan_Huber

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thank you. I have been looking for an app like this for a while. Thank you for posting this. Now my home screen is complete.

Sent from my DROIDX

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nice, but I'll stick with Beautiful Widgets. For one thing, BW is smaller in size, costs less and has a calendar. For another thing, I live in So Cal so there isn't much in terms of weather.

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
Nice, but I'll stick with Beautiful Widgets. For one thing, BW is smaller in size, costs less and has a calendar. For another thing, I live in So Cal so there isn't much in terms of weather.

+1 I love BW.

Sent from a Liberated Droid 2 using the DF app.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sad -- all this to get this app for free :icon_evil:

Well, it does cost $4.95 ($9.95 regularly), which is high for an app like this. Personally I didn't like how it was set up. If you look at the screen shots there, one of the Grand Canyon, yet the city is Bangkok??????

I wonder when the developers go to confirm the post. They might be surprised by the comments we've made. I mean, we aren't exactly saying THANK YOU.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
And that's why the Android Market will never be as good as the App Store. $9.95 would be about right for an app like this over in the App Store.