An App or Not ?? (App listed in TitBu, but not anywhere in my apps....Several?)

Spyder5157

Reaction score
Greetings all...

Well, this I must say is a fairly bizarre question...It seems as though it should be obvious to me, but I can't for the life of me figure it out.

I recently rooted, and installed Titanium Backup, which I do have quite a bit of experience with(Although, it has changed (Updates) since I used it last, and there are MANY new features, etc...so I may be missing something).

Anyway, When I bring up the app list, to do a back-up of everything, obviously, it lists ALL the apps on the device. Well, I was fishing thru the list, even though I was doing a full back-up, I just happened to stumble across this.

There are a few "APPS" listed in Tit.Bu. that I have no clue where they are or if I even have them (But I must since they are listed in there).

The best example is "Sticky Notes" , a common app for people, I know there are tons of different versions of this, but I NEVER installed one...(Actually, prior to rooting, I did a FULL restore, via the Batman utility, to the OTA ICS Update) so the phone was "Clean", I installed everything that I wanted on there as a "Base" (Sure I put other stuff on there, but I wanted to make a back-up with everything that is a "Must" for me, and back-up, before it gets cluttered).

Anyway...NO WHERE in my apps is the Sticky Note app. I noticed a couple others that are in that list, but I can't locate on the device???

So..I guess the question is-Can their be system apps that are not listed in your drawer? (I know that their is, for things like Motocast, or Webtop)...BUT, something like "Sticky Notes"..??? Def. something that would be there for use.

Does this make sense to anyone?????

Thanks to anyone who even has the slightest clue? (btw: I did "Freeze" it, and opened up all my other apps that potentially could be tied to it, like notes, or even QuickOffice, Docs2Go, stuff like that, NOTHING was effected?)

Well....I know this one is a shot in the dark, but any ideas would be appreaciated.....THANKS....S

joshxdroid

Reaction score
I believe stock RAZR has a sticky notes widget. I'm not sure how that helps, but I just thought I'd make note of it. I can't confirm this because I'm on a custom rom, but I'm pretty sure I'm right

Sent from my XT912 running Scalpel CM10 jelly bean

robert70

Reaction score
joshxdroid said:
I believe stock RAZR has a sticky notes widget. I'm not sure how that helps, but I just thought I'd make note of it. I can't confirm this because I'm on a custom rom, but I'm pretty sure I'm right

Sent from my XT912 running Scalpel CM10 jelly bean

You are, it does.

Sent from my Wicked Sharp Razr!!!

OP
S

Spyder5157

Reaction score
WIDGETS....DUGH!!.....SORRY AND THANKS...YEP, It's there....

Thanks again, don't know how I overlooked that one....ugh.
S