Amazon/VZW

ForeverInOur

Reaction score
I bought the thunderbolt on Amazonwireless.com when they had it for 179.99. on march 17th. i thought i read something that said if it gets de-activated theres a fee/charge. Basically what i might do is sell the thunderbolt and buy another phone. So i want to make sure im not charged anything from amazon or VZW.

Last edited:

MisterBill

Reaction score
You should check with Amazon but I believe that they will charge you a fee if you remove the phone from your plan in the first 6 months (this is standard for the Verizon resellers). So you need to wait another 3 months before selling it.

nikecar

Reaction score
From Amazon...

When you purchase your device with service from AmazonWireless.com, we automatically pass along an instant discount from the carrier to you. This discount has been provided to you based on your agreement to (a) activate a new, or extend an existing, line of service for this device with the carrier, and (b) maintain this service in good standing for a minimum of 181 consecutive days. If you do not activate or extend a line of service in connection with this device, or if your service is canceled/disconnected before 181 consecutive days, AmazonWireless.com will charge you $250 per device, plus applicable taxes.

That right there is the line to pay attention to. Seems as long as you KEEP the service, and don't downgrade or cancel your data or voice, you should be ok.

OP
F

ForeverInOur

Reaction score
thanks. ive been searching amazonwireless' website and just couldnt find that.