amazing waste of time

kimbookreader

Reaction score
3Days of tech help for hours at a time....still can't get calendar app to sync with google calendar. Is this really gonna take out the iphone? Easier to just return the phone and use my ipod touch with my old env2 phone.

hughesjr

Reaction score
Two questions ...

1. Is the google calendar using the same username and password (Google Account) that you activated the phone with? If not, you need to use the Google calendar of that Google Account.

2. Is that account a full Google Account or a "Google Apps" account? If you activated the phone with a "Google Apps" Account, you are going to have nothing but problems, so it is in you best interest to use a "Full" Google Account:

Google Apps vs. Google Accounts : Google Accounts - Accounts Help

crownroyal

Reaction score
ugh, mine worked from day one...conflict with other app? 100% sure set up right?

OP
K

kimbookreader

Reaction score
No not sure. But how do I undo if I did it wrong. I'm ok with it being my fault....just don't know repair.

Ominous

Reaction score
Same problem. Solved.

Kimbookreader,

I spent several hours yesterday trying to resynch my google calendars after a factory reset, and tonight (15 minutes ago) they just magically showed up. I hate to say it, but just try waiting it out as long as you went through the little enter mobile phone nember, get confirmation code process in Google Calendar>settings from your PC.

Let me know how it turns out.

mjs31

Reaction score
I have owned mine since day 1 at 7am and have yet to have any calendar sync issues. It sure sounds like you have some other login set up. I also recommend logging in to your google account from your PC and making sure you are using the same user there as on your droid. Obviously you don't have Sync turned off on your phone?