Nonnasmyladie
Did you try a force stop of HTC Sense?

All NY icons are gone. Can't fix it

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt

Ya I did.

I wiped data factory reset no help

So I wiped and factory rest 3x and redlashed rom

I then flashed a new kernal that is underclocked and supposively very stable.

Reinstalled apps and synced again so far back to normal Jay nervous BC I notices that with android you can have a rom that runs great for a week then put of the blue stops working

That's what I hate most about android every can seem fine at first then go to ****.

Only prob I had so far after 8 hours use was at one point about an hour after flash phones turned off for no reason. seems to be my personal prob. Everyone else gets reboot I just getcompletly shut down

blazednova

Reaction score
Did you try a force stop of HTC Sense?

All NY icons are gone. Can't fix it

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt

Ya I did.

I wiped data factory reset no help

So I wiped and factory rest 3x and redlashed rom

I then flashed a new kernal that is underclocked and supposively very stable.

Reinstalled apps and synced again so far back to normal Jay nervous BC I notices that with android you can have a rom that runs great for a week then put of the blue stops working

That's what I hate most about android every can seem fine at first then go to ****.

Only prob I had so far after 8 hours use was at one point about an hour after flash phones turned off for no reason. seems to be my personal prob. Everyone else gets reboot I just getcompletly shut down

did you make sure to check MC5 sums of the radio and rom prior to flashing them? either way i would suggest re downloading both the rom and the newest ota radio update. and wipe 3x. each.