Acer Iconia A200 Tablet Getting Ice Cream Sandwich Update Rolling Out Now

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
acer-iconia-a200-ics-ota-update.png

Here is some more interesting news from Acer. Apparently, they got Ice Cream Sandwich working on their Acer Iconia A200 and are rolling out the OTA update immediately. In fact, the update has been going out to folks since this morning. Of course, if you haven't seen yours yet, you can check it manually by clicking Settings > About tablet > System update > Check now.

This is a new build (version Acer_AV041_A200_1.037.00_PA_CUS1) than the one that was leaked previously, (1.019.00), although it hasn't been made clear what the differences are. Share in the thread if you have received the update and what you think of it.

Source: AndroidTablets.net via AndroidPolice

gadgetrants

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
OMG, are Asus Transformer TF101 owners (like me!) going to extrude large, rectangular-shaped objects!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

BTW, that's 10 bonus points for the beautiful use of "magnanimous" in the Apple-Pegatron story!

-Matt

OP
dgstorm

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
OMG, are Asus Transformer TF101 owners (like me!) going to extrude large, rectangular-shaped objects!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

BTW, that's 10 bonus points for the beautiful use of "magnanimous" in the Apple-Pegatron story!

-Matt

LOL. Thanks Matt! ;)

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Im still waiting for ICS on my Transformer =/...they said were were supposed to get it the first weeks of February >=(

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums