About Galaxy S5 extended battery

lollol

Reaction score
In a few weeks after Galaxy S5 launched I would like to get one. Have been using Nexus S for years but the screen, speed, and performance of GS5 are drawing me. Do you think S5 also need some extra batteries to carry in pocket or bag? The only slim extended I’ve used from mpj giving me 1-2 hours more.

I would like to ask those who has used bulky extended batteries, is it easy to adapt to the added weight? Thank you for your kindly reply :)

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
The GS5 has a 2800 battery. Do you think you will need a larger one?

wcjeep

Reaction score
My S3 never made a day without constant charging. The S5 can easily go the entire day on a single charge.

egpowers

Reaction score
I need to charge mine once a day, I charge it overnight, then charge it in the semi during the day. I'm on the road constantly so it's always bouncing from tower to tower and searching for signals. Then playing games regularly. Debating about a large battery, or the Verizon add-on case that includes a 4800 battery.

wcjeep

Reaction score
I need to charge mine once a day, I charge it overnight, then charge it in the semi during the day. I'm on the road constantly so it's always bouncing from tower to tower and searching for signals. Then playing games regularly. Debating about a large battery, or the Verizon add-on case that includes a 4800 battery.

Have you considered the Samsung QI back and Qi charger for the vehicle?

egpowers

Reaction score
Interesting idea, but considering the vibration in the semi and that I don't really have a flat surface to mount it on. I currently use a ProClips holder attached to the dash and the plug in an old micro-usb cord to charge it.