1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

[4.0+] DataBox - Store all your data in a organized way

Discussion in 'Android App Developers' started by rllavero, Jun 17, 2014.

1. rllavero

rllavero New Member

[​IMG]

Hi, I am a (NEW) Android developer, I just published my first application in the google play and I would be very grateful if you could take a look. The application's name is DataBox and it is used to save data in a organized way. The users create templates and later they use them to collect data. Templates can be of any kind; maintenance of my car, places to visit, the health records of my son,... Anything you can think of.

Features,
    • Free app (ad supported, limited to three DataBox)
    • Different kinds of visualization templates: list, calendar, map, gallery
    • You can share your DataBox templates with anothers users, (you can include your data too)
    • You can do backups of your DataBox.
    • You can create shortcuts of your DataBox in your desktop

Premium features
    • No ads
    • You can create more than three DataBox

Playstore url:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=es.rllavero.android.databox&hl=en

I hope that you would find the application as useful as me.

Could you help me telling me few suggestions or bugs?

Thanks in advance,
    Rllavero