3d shooters?

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
Is gameloft the only place to get these? I don't want psx4droid. How would you rate gameloft games.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

joeybarclay

Reaction score
gameloft games are some of the best but the way they sell them outside of the market without updates is ridiculous. You can find 3d shooting games on the android market toonwarz is an example of one.

OP
Stelv

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
Thanks. Exzues Arcade looks cool too.

MegaSlammo

Reaction score
Hey if you don't mind paying, and spending a half hour or so getting your controls tweaked (they start out as an EPIC FAIL....practically unplayable), Quake 3 Droid is pretty damn impressive. Like i said, fix up the controls to your liking and do it effectively and you have a phenomenal 3d shooter that has every aspect of Quake for PC...including online...oh yeah.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

MegaSlammo

Reaction score
Oh and its a helluva lot easier if you have a physical keyboard...but I can rock it on my X too, since I tweaked the controls (touch left side to run, right side to free look/straffe, camera button to shoot, volume up jumps and down crouch...)

OP
Stelv

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
Oh yea I forgot about Quake. I had it on my d1 before it was rooted and never put it back on my phone. I'll have to get it loaded on again. It works well with the game gripper for d1.

MegaSlammo

Reaction score
Oh yea I forgot about Quake. I had it on my d1 before it was rooted and never put it back on my phone. I'll have to get it loaded on again. It works well with the game gripper for d1.
Game gripper??

OP
Stelv

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
Game gripper is a device that slides over the d1 or d2 physical keyboard to make it a game controller. Its awesome.

MegaSlammo

Reaction score
NICE!!! Thanks for the link!!! LOL I'm ordering one for my 1gen!

DJSketch

Reaction score
I have most if not all of wat gameloft has out there an there impressive games I must say. Worth looking into I would suggest

Sent from DROIDX using Tapatalk Pro

OP
Stelv

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
I may check gameloft out. I may get the galaxy tab too. They would be cool on that thing

Sent from Tyler Perry's Row 11