2 droid question

soccer568

Reaction score
My first question is you know when you are turning up the volume for your ringtone and every time you click the volume up button it makes that little beep sound or whatever it is.How can i turn that off?

My second question is whenevr i click on my youtube app for some reason it goes to the camera.This just sarted today can any1 tell me why?

Oh ya one more question can any1 help me download some nes roms to my droid i have nesoid?

dtartini

Reaction score
bump can someone please help me

Question #1: Not sure

Question #2: When it opens up to camera there should be a button that says cancel. Click on it. The next time you open up the YouTube app it should go to YouTube, not the camera.

NES roms...I get mine from doperoms.com. Make a file on your sd card called nesroms (or whatever). Download the roms (i put them on my computer first). Transfer them to your nesroms folder on your sd card. When you open up the emulator just find the nesroms file and click on the rom you downloaded.

Last edited:
OP
S

soccer568

Reaction score
bump can someone please help me

Question #1: Not sure

Question #2: When it opens up to camera there should be a button that says cancel. Click on it. The next time you open up the YouTube app it should go to YouTube, not the camera.

NES roms...I get mine from doperoms.com. Make a file on your sd card called nesroms (or whatever). Download the roms (i put them on my computer first). Transfer them to your nesroms folder on your sd card. When you open up the emulator just find the nesroms file and click on the rom you downloaded.
ok thanks for the help what if i get a rom that is zipped should i unzip it or no?