2.3 Update Failed to Reboot, Now no 3G/Texting/Calls! HELP!

luckystrike

Reaction score
A month or so ago, I got the notification telling me to download and install 2.3. So I did. As it was going through the steps, the final one is to reboot/restart..well it never did. It went straight to the home screen like nothing occured. The software still said 2.2 but after speaking to VZW the baseband didn't correlate with 2.2, but rather to 2.3.

This wasn't a huge issue until today when I happened to do a factory reset. I am planning to sell the device to have cash on hand for the iPhone (don't kill me!) is. Well after I did the factory reset and I went through the set-up.. I noticed it wasn't connecting to 3G at all. Wifi worked perfectly, and accounts seemed to sync while on Wifi. But 3G was shot. Soon after I realized I wasn't able to send or receive texts. I don't know about calling, but I am going to assume that also wasn't working because I think texting and voice are on the same type of thing.

So no texting, no 3g, no calls, etc.

What can I do to fix this? I would like for either the stock 2.2 or 2.3 that comes with the Incredible update.
If anyone can help me, I would be so grateful and I would be helped out of a jam as I already have a buyer who is serious about the phone.