10 Days of 10 apps for $0.10

megraven21

Reaction score
I first saw this 5 days ago and today, it doesnt say the same thing. Now it says "these and other great apps for $0.10" and there are only 9 in the list. I went thru all 500 Top Paid apps and didn't find any "others". Does anyone know what happened? Did I miss the first 5 days? I have been LOVING this and am sad to think I missed the first half.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Sadly you have missed several days. I also missed the first couple which stinks because there were some goodies available.

OP
M

megraven21

Reaction score
OMG. That is TERRIBLE news. I dont know how I missed it. I am on the market about 10 times a day and never saw it before 5 days ago. :(

OP
M

megraven21

Reaction score
I tried clicking in the link and it says, "this page is unsupported by this client". I'll try my computer and see if that works.

OP
M

megraven21

Reaction score
Ok, I think u sent the link to the $0.10 apps, which I do see in the market. It's just that it isn't saying "10 days of 10 apps for $0.10" anymore. Its saying "These and other great apps for $0.10" and only showing 9 of them on my phone. I thought that maybe that meant today was the last day, because its different today. I dont know how to find out what day it started so I thought i'd ask here and see if anyone knows for sure.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
I believe it started on the 6th or 7th and that is the link I have been using each day so I figured that would work.

And you only see 9 when you click that link?

Fonzz

Reaction score
If you go to this page:
https://market.android.com/details?...WRfbXVsdGlfX18xX3Byb21vXzEzMjMzMTM0NzY4MTciXQ..

You should see all ten 10 cent apps for today (Sunday the 11th)
Backstab HD is there but it's not compatible with my Bionic.
Guess it doesn't show at all on the phone because of this.
This is what's happening for me and I'll bet it's the same for you because your phone is also not compatible with THAT game...

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
If you go to this page:
https://market.android.com/details?...WRfbXVsdGlfX18xX3Byb21vXzEzMjMzMTM0NzY4MTciXQ..

This is what's happening for me and I'll bet it's the same for you because your phone is also not compatible with THAT game...

Wow, that backstab looks like a pretty cool game. I would definitely get that if was compatible with my bionic.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Nyteravyn

Reaction score
If you go to this page:

Is it one that requires a tegra chipset ?

Living on the edga !

tituswife

Reaction score
None of those links worked for me. I went to Google.com, hit $.10 apps, and saw list. I still had problem with browser, so made note of interesting apps, and got from Market. How many days is this for?

Sent from my Gingerbreadless stock Thunderbolt

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
None of those links worked for me. I went to Google.com, hit $.10 apps, and saw list. I still had problem with browser, so made note of interesting apps, and got from Market. How many days is this for?

Sent from my Gingerbreadless stock Thunderbolt

You might have to use the links from your computer. And it is for 10 days total, today is day 5.

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
That's wild about the backstab game....it shows compatible with my Droid X1 but not my RAZR

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums