1 click root

rumblee1

Reaction score
Has anyone tried that 1 click Root that was featured in drippler yesterday? What do you think?

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I didn't read it but personally I like the unlock and Root method for Verizon from Adam.

《Take Note2 BK's here..》

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
Agreed ... I am not a fan of 1 click root. THIS method (same Bk mentioned) is SOOOO easy it might as well be considered a one click ... plus another click or two :biggrin:

mnhockeydude

Reaction score
I have been contemplating rooting for the last few weeks but wanted to wait for more development support. My old dx was rooted so I am getting ready to take that plunge. For those of you who have rooted, was it worth it? What is currently not working with the available roms?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
I think it was definitely worth rooting! I am on Verizon and I was able to undo some of their stupidly (ie no WiFi toggle and that stupid ongoing WiFi notification) as well as rid myself of the insane amount of bloat!

Most TouchWiz based ROMs are running great from what I have seen, I have not flashed many so I cannot comment on them all. AOSP ROMs still have some kinks I think (have not flashed or followed any TBH - AOSP takes away features that make this device great IMO)

Also there are a lot of cool mods you can do to your stock rooted setup too. I am running a custom ROM now but almost everything this ROM offers I had done with my stock setup.

Do some reading up prior to rooting .... make your own "pros and come list" LOL The root process itself is really easy ....

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I have been contemplating rooting for the last few weeks but wanted to wait for more development support. My old dx was rooted so I am getting ready to take that plunge. For those of you who have rooted, was it worth it? What is currently not working with the available roms?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Come on over.. Touchwiz Roms are ready and AOSP is not far behind.. Some bluetooth and camera issues from what I've read with them.. Good luck..

《Take Note2 BK's here..》

NeonDad

Reaction score
Yes and IT WORK

:icon_ lala:
I just download and installed on my Samsung Note II, and it actually work, have not install any custom ROM, but able to gain access as supper user and uninstall all the garbage Verizon put on my phone
LOVE IT