zenonia crashing with everything but 3d launcher

chaosz3roo

Reaction score
first off I wanna say it was super fun having the password recovery fail 5 times in a row so I can't access my account.

anyways

after updating cyanogenmod (for about the 20th time this month it feels like), zenonia force closes if I try to launch it in anything but the 3D launcher. If I try from regular Home or helixlauncher, it force closes. I can't stand the 3D launcher since it's sluggish as hell and basically unnecessary eye candy.

sarcastic/angry comments of mine aside, anyone having this problem today?

I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling. I tried fix_permissions. I even tried going back to my nandroid backup I made right before I updated cyanogenmod. This makes 0 sense. It's really irritating to have to clear my defaults for home, run the 3d launcher, run zenonia, go back, set helixlauncher as default again, and THEN FINALLY start zenonia.

Last edited:

td854

Reaction score
I've been having the forum issues for like a week now, does that count? can login in IE just fine (which i don't really want to do...) but chrome will come back with password is incorrect (when it's blatantly not considering in IE it works fine) clearing browser history or changing computers does nothing so it must be something on droidforums.net's end.

Not having a problem launching Zenonia on a non-rooted phone btw.

chaosz3ro

Reaction score
Sorry, wanted to respond sooner but the forums wouldn't even let me on the second account for a few days haha.

I got it fixed. I had to completely wipe my phone and reinstall cyanogenmod. Thanks for the posts though.