zagg stained from leather case?

hawkney911

Reaction score
I bought a new leather sleeve case from verizon and have noticed a dark smudge across the top of the screen. I believe this is on the zagg shield and not a damaged screen. The smudge is in an arch that matched where the top of the case contacts the phone.

Here is the case
Enter your location

Any tips on removing the stains...

coolkidd

Reaction score
I bought a new leather sleeve case from verizon and have noticed a dark smudge across the top of the screen. I believe this is on the zagg shield and not a damaged screen. The smudge is in an arch that matched where the top of the case contacts the phone.

Here is the case
Enter your location

I guess I won't be buying that case.... did you try to use alcohol pads or nail polish remover?

HeroNova

Reaction score

Here is the case
Enter your location

ZAGG shields do not mix well with many other accessories in my experience. I have had some bad situations because of just this. Mostly just screwing up the ZAGG shield and nothing really happening to the phone but still it is a waste of money and inconvenience if the IS gets screwed up.

OP
H

hawkney911

Reaction score
I removed the Zagg... It was worse than i thought. All the corners were a very blueish black and the whole screen has a grey smudge across it. Pretty bad after only a weekend with the case.

I decided I Liked the case more than the Zagg... Now im trying to find the receipt for the 30 money back guaranty.