Your top PAID apps

bodean

Reaction score
For those who "bought" apps and not using free ones, input on your favorite/top PAID apps. Thanks

DaHarder

Reaction score
All Well Worth The Money:

01 DocumentsToGo

02 Advanced Task manager

03 PicSay Pro

Great Apps on a Great Platform

namelessNN

Reaction score
i paid for photosafe and videosafe. for what i needed them to do they were WELL worth the $2.00 (buck each). it was tough to show off my phone when the photo gallery shows every picture.

thrty6

Reaction score
Better keyboard serves its purpose well...and "wheres my droid" is awesome and free but theres a donate version that i paid for..definitely would recommend it...

thrty6

Reaction score
yea theres a few more features, the most useful being that you can set a custom ringer for the alert and not have it ring just your regular ringtone...pretty cool i set mine to a loud annoying one ha...
PS word to the wise, if your gonna use this app dont let people know what your "phrase" is...a buddy of mine almost got me kicked out of lecture for sending me the phrase and my phone went wild haha...
but here it is anyways...
app-zwm.cs.png

Where's My Droid Donate
Where's My Droid Donate v2.0.0 Application for Android | Tools

88Droid

Reaction score
at the suggestion of a few... i decided to purchase the "Where's My Droid" app for the moto droid. either i'm doing it wrong... or there is something wrong with a few features.

- i can't get any of the text message trigger words to work for the droid
- the only function that i was able to use was the phone feature

... i sure hope the developer fixes these issues. or then again, maybe im doin something wrong.

Last edited:

DaHarder

Reaction score
+1 on this it was a buck 50 and WAY worth it.

Very comforting widgets for the HTC lover, but wait until you get a look at the android port of SPB Mobile Shell for the DROID - I Can't Wait For That Beauty!

got links?

The Android version is still in development, but the 'promise' is that it will not only have all of the visual flare/functionality of the WinMo 3.5 version, but Even More!

SPB Mobile Shell Products SPB Software