Your favorite game?

Thefamous1

Reaction score
I'm looking to download some games, what are some of your favorite games?

cb2000a

Reaction score
Robo defense is a fun game. I have it and a lot of people really like it. Also, check out the emulators (for Ned and gameboy, etc). The best games are yet to come....

LordKastle

Reaction score
get an NES (nesoid) emulator and download Friday the 13th... the scariest game ever created.

OP
T

Thefamous1

Reaction score
Yea I think right now the emulators are better than the games offered at the moment.

brunowarne

Reaction score
Need 4 Speed, GTA ( Series ), Mafia 2 & Mario Bros are mine favorite games ever. Some of mine friends also like these games...

gaffg

Reaction score
angry viking is fun and intense but isn't free.

kookk

Reaction score
Drisk is probably my favorite because I can never play enough risk. C.j. strike back, and minebuilder are also very fun. Minebuilder is one of the most impressive games I've seen albeit is still being worked on so its far from perfect.

Sent from my cyanobolt

AileenFlannigan

Reaction score
For me, I like Apparatus

Apparatus tasks players with building machines to move marbles to a goal. It starts out almost insultingly easy, where the solution to one puzzle is setting a plank down over a gap, then becomes increasingly more difficult. The game's presentation is slick, and the puzzles are challenging. Multiple modes such as "sandbox" and the ability to play with other users' amazing creations as well as upload your own adds to the already high replay value of Apparatus. Rube Goldberg machine enthusiasts will be a kick out of building different contraptions in this game.

I love mind boggling games

alishachuhan

Reaction score
My favorite games are
Modern welfare 3
Call of duty
Need for speed world
Hobbit The
Second life

drewmatts01

Reaction score
My favorite games are :-