Your favorite apps?

jtyoung0826

Reaction score
I don't know if there is already a post about this but I figured I'd ask.

I am getting my Droid Razr Maxx tomorrow and am wondering what some of your favorite apps are. I am upgrading from a d1 and haven't really installed a new app in a while..the most I use is music and the web so I figured I'd ask what everyone on here uses the most >.<

tttbrian

Reaction score
I don't know if there is already a post about this but I figured I'd ask.

I am getting my Droid Razr Maxx tomorrow and am wondering what some of your favorite apps are. I am upgrading from a d1 and haven't really installed a new app in a while..the most I use is music and the web so I figured I'd ask what everyone on here uses the most >.<

i just got a droid and I like HeyTell. This app you can send voice messages back and forth easily. Sure beats txting and driving.

megaman33

Reaction score
I've never heard of Heytell before. From what you just said, they are voice messages so it is like a walky-talky in a sense? If the other person isn't by their phone, the message saves and they can listen to it upon their return?

ErcDaMerc

Reaction score
Vlingo is awesome for all sorts of voice commands. It will even read new texts out loud. I also like messagease keyboard. It's got larger buttons than the stock keyboard (a little weird at first but you get used to it).

Enjoy the new phone!

Sent from my HTC Rezound.