You guys on the ics leak..

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Dude I don't even ****ing have 3G now. Idk wtf is going on with this phone... I just simply followed directions.

I think you need to call vzw, there's an outage again and if the outage isn't your issue, go get another simcard. I've had to do this a few times.

They're free

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!

altjx

Reaction score
A few times? Wtf... omg. This just happen though after the whole going to ICS/restoring back to stock though... Do you still think it's the sim?

EDIT: Does the ICS leak contribute to potential 3G/4G issues? What about restoring?

Last edited:

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
View attachment 50628 Would these errors contribute to not having 3G/4G reliable connectivity?

No, its actually OK if those fail. The maker of the utility said its common. I know the logo.bin is the boot logo, so that doesn't even matter.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

altjx

Reaction score
No, its actually OK if those fail. The maker of the utility said its common. I know the logo.bin is the boot logo, so that doesn't even matter.

Gotcha. Thanks dude!

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
I was in College Station today and I had full 4G everywhere I went. No hickups switching from 3G to 4G or vice versa. So I'd say data is pretty good on the leak.

altjx

Reaction score
brad92 said:
I was in College Station today and I had full 4G everywhere I went. No hickups switching from 3G to 4G or vice versa. So I'd say data is pretty good on the leak.

Apparently Verizon had issues I wasn't aware of and this was what my problem was. Coincidentally, however, their issues only became apparent to me after upgrading to ICS, so this is where all my headaches came from, lol.

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Apparently Verizon had issues I wasn't aware of and this was what my problem was. Coincidentally, however, their issues only became apparent to me after upgrading to ICS, so this is where all my headaches came from, lol.
Ouch... sounds like my luck...

altjx

Reaction score
Interesting, 1hr 2 minutes of screen active time, 7 hours since using battery... and battery is at 70% almost 60% soon.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Brad, by college station, are you meaning in TX??? Just looked lol. Yep you are....

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Brad, by college station, are you meaning in TX??? Just looked lol. Yep you are....

Yes, I live south of Brenham, but I'll be moving up to College Station in August. Where in SE TX are you from?

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Groves, by port Arthur.

alienware777

Reaction score
.75 and .79 you can still go back to GB in case of warranty or when the OTA comes out. If you get on the .84 build or higher, you can't go back, only forward.

Fast booting is flashing a stock file to the phone. I haven't actually had the need to do it yet (only had the phone 2 days and haven't bricked it yet). Download the Droid RAZR utility 1.6 and it has fastboot files, root/unroot and more built in.

Mind explaining how that works? I've only had developer phones like the OG Droid and GN so I have no idea how it works with this one. How can a rom stop you from completely wiping the phone and putting on a GB base?

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Groves, by port Arthur.

OK, I know where you're at...
Mind explaining how that works? I've only had developer phones like the OG Droid and GN so I have no idea how it works with this one. How can a rom stop you from completely wiping the phone and putting on a GB base?
Due to the locked bootloader, if you install a different system version like the ICS leak, you must fastboot back to install the correct kernel and other files.

If you stay on GB and make a nandroid, you could flash back to that nandroid, but you'd have to go through the system files and delete all the safestrap/bootstrap files, then unroot. Really, its easier and better to fastboot back to stock so you don't miss anything and its exactly as it came out of the box.