Yahoomail Wont Sync Sent Items & Deletes From Server and Device

Hugobarb

Reaction score
Here are my issues any resolution would be tremndous as i just spent 2 hours on the phone with Verizon and HTC and both confirmed it should work but did not have an answer. This worked fine on my blackberry using PUSH I believe.

1. When sending email a copy is not saved in my sent items on the server.
2. When I delete email on the phone it does not ask me if I want to delete it from device or server. It deletes it from the device and on the server and a copy is not saved in my trash on the phone or on the server.

I use a standard free Yahoomail account with imap the same one I have had for years. I have wifi off, have performed a hard reset, used the standard impa settings as well as the multiple settings shown as work arounds here. In all cases I am able to receive email and send email.
I am a yahoomail user and not a fan of gmail. Just my thing.

If there is no solution is there a good 3rd party app. I tried K9 it is ok and does what I want for the most part but the user interface is not the best. I don't mind paying for a good one I want it to work. I am going to try maildroid but that has ads.

johntkong

Reaction score
My Gmail started doing that yesterday. And like you, I didn't have this problem with my BB. I found the yahoo mail app on the market. It works surprisingly well. Give it a try. I'm calling vs tomorrow and asking why there is a problem syncing yahoo mail.

Good luck with your email. I'll post what I find.