Yahoo mail, send to category

nickfinity

Reaction score
I feel like I'm missing something obvious, but I don't see how I can send an email to a group in the Yahoo mail app. Is it possible?

I tried from my contacts list in the phone too, but that didn't seem to work either. Thanks for any help,I sincerely appreciate it.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
If your yahoo contacts are synced with your phone. Hit the compose button, then the plus sign in the top right. All contacts will come up then just check the ones you want to send too.

Sent from somewhere...

OP
N

nickfinity

Reaction score
Thanks for the help. I've done that, but I frequently send emails to a group of about 15 people and I have a few hundred contacts, so it's kind of slow. That's why I was hoping I could use a group I have setup.

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Does it bring up an option to email when you long press on the group?

Sent from somewhere...

OP
N

nickfinity

Reaction score
The categories don't show up in my contacts list at all that I can see. Thanks again for the help.

dons2346

Reaction score
I use the browser and go to my Yahoo account. That way you have all your folders, contacts and groups.

OP
N

nickfinity

Reaction score
I ended up adding my Yahoo email to my accounts and now I can email to a group. I'm not sure why I didn't try that before. Thanks for the help.

scspur

Reaction score
I use yahoo also and I cannot forward to groups that I have available on my PC. I would really like to be able to forward emails to groups from my phone without adding every single address every time. I have that option on my tablet, but not my phone. Is there another email app out there that offers group email from my yahoo account? Thanks