Yahoo mail not loading

White Sox David

Reaction score
Recently, I've experienced a problem with yahoo mail not loading. I'm not sure if this is a yahoo problem or an android problem. I'm thinking yahoo, but am not sure. Google mail pops up o.k. If anyone can give me a clue, I would appreciate it.

Also, my clock setting is not limited to the default setting. I changed the clock style before, now I can't. I don't mess around too much with settings so I won't screw anything up until I hone in all these settings skills I need.

This device is "incredibly" cool, and I need to use it for the multiple functions it has. (I've used a few so far with success).

Sooo... if this is a Yahoo problem, I would appreciate knowing. As for the clock thing, I can live with that, I just want to know "how" I changed it in the first place! I know I used the "clock" app, but now I don't seem to have any "choices" anymore. Strange...

minimott

Reaction score
What email app are you using for Yahoo? I have trouble with it too. The Yahoo app helps.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

OP
W

White Sox David

Reaction score
So far nothing regarding Yahoo mail...

What do you mean the "yahoo app helps?" I thought it was the Yahoo app that (along with Yahoo itself) being the problem.

This "device" is extremely powerful, cool, and frustrating all at once.

I did have yahoo problems on my computer recently.

Any advice?